Friday, September 28, 2007

its friday again! the day of the week that i love the most. anw got a damn wierd dream last night and although its wierd but i still quite like it. maybe is what happen in the dream but that can only happen in dreams and not in reality. if only that really happen then i will be the happiest person on earth not that im not happy now or what. sometimes life just need some surprises! :)


science todae on cell membrane something that i learn in sec sch and now i realise i totally forgotten all about it. seems like all the stuffs that i learn for o'levels had seriously been CTRL+ALT+DELETE out of my mind. not good really.


no nice shows are showing on tv so i shall go and see the dvd shop to see whether are there any nice shows on sale then i can entertain myself for the weekend. cos i think most of my family members will be gone or busy all except me. which is quite good to me cos i can spend time with myself and enjoy the company of myself. haha. sounds like a loner right.but i go have a social life just that sometimes i prefer to stay at home and rot rather than go out and squeeze with people at the shopping center or whatever place on a weekend.


gotta do work!
chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home