Tuesday, October 02, 2007

back from giving tuition to my p6 kid who is having PSLE tmr and the word or the feeling of worried or scare never flash past her mind or even once had a feeling of it. maybe shes fakin me. but still!!!!! when i was in p6 i was scare pls! my first major exam in my life. if count my piano and theory exams then probably then psle was not the first major exam. oh wateva but i was quite scare! todays the last lesson for her. and also for me. wont be tuitioning her already. so goodbyes were said to each other and the people at the care corner. if you're wondering whether am i paid or not. the answer is no. im a volunteer at the care corner to give FREE tuition.


shall look for paying tuition to keep up with my disgusting bad habit of buying dvds plus a new interest in some online shopping of this and that. i will go bankrupt soon at the rate im gg. argh!


my culture teacher was a bore today. she actually go through our presentation with us to go through spelling mistake and grammar mistakes. i think she did that to drag time. cos she the punctual "4.30" then can end class teacher! how annoying! feel like killing her lah! argh!


gg to spend wats left of my tues wisely now. and when i want my laptop batt to flat its not flatting at all.. its still fully charge! argh.
chaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home