Tuesday, October 09, 2007

this morning on the way up to sch. i decided to surf through my hp phone contact list and i realise that there are quite a few or rather alot of people in my contact lists that i dont remember or rather dont know who they are even after thinking damn hard! im such a bad person and a bad friend. names like 'gary', 'natalie', 'kenneth','anna','joy' and the list goes on and on and on. if its not. then its those name that come out twice. think at the end of the year i shall learn my good friend doin. of clearing off those name that you have no idea who they are off your contact list. in other words delete away all those that you dont know or dont remember. its actually quite a good idea. seriously why bother to keep those name in your contact list when you dont even remember who they are. so i SHALL DO IT this year end on dec 31st!


my group of crazy friends gave me a list of dates that i much keep myself free no matter what! haha! so my dec hols and nov weekends are sort of taken up already. this is wat they call 'advance booking' haha. come to think of it its quite funny. but yeah! i will try and make it and go!


chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home