Saturday, October 13, 2007

was up nice at early at 7 plus on a sat morning! gosH! first time after ages! and now my eyes are gg to close on me soon! so im gg to hit the bed soon. went cycle then went gym with ali, fred and shawn. been ages since i last exercise! gosh! treadmill was tiring lah cos of the lack of exercise. and my adidas shoes spoilt la! the whole sole came out! but i think its about time to die too cos i had it since i was sec 1 or 2 or that means that my adidas shoes is about 3-4 years! wah! so long. gg to throw it away later, like what else can i do with it? keep it for remembrance cos this adidas shoes was the pair that i bought with my work money that time during the holiday when i was working in the school bookshop! SENTIMENTAL VALUE!


off to bed!chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home