Friday, November 30, 2007

last day of nov. so fast the time past! and its dec tmr! gosh!! anw. sch todae. sci lesson which was quite boring. anw my wireless got some problem so i decided to go to my sch IT helpdesk then a old man i think in his late 40s or 50s attend to my laptop the first question he ask me was is your com window xp. like duh it is. i just change my theme to the mac theme. and he started fidering with it and clicking at the same place over and over again. and then he ask me to change my wallpaper cos he cant see the programe and whats not. so i was nice i change it to sometime visible. then he started fidering with the same icons at the bottom right of the com.waited for 10 whole mins. then i got quite irritated so i ask another IT helpdesk person who was younger. so she was so nice that she came over and help and she just open 1 programe and click one button and low and behold my wireless is ok! me and qian yi had a good laugh there cos the expression on the old man face was priceless. haha!even the other IT helpdesk girl who help me also laugh. but quietly. haha! wat a old man! haha! wasted my time there when all you need to do is to click a few buttons and the old man din even know it. haix!


weekends tmr! gotta go meet up with mag they all for the planning of the ctk trip thingy to ubin.then gg of to mass at risen christ!

peace out people! chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home