Tuesday, December 04, 2007

weather now has taken a turn and the weather in the morning is so shiok to sleep that you just wont want to get out of bed! which is NOT good at all. cos these few day i cldnt get myself out of bed due to the damn cooling weather and the wind blowing and its cold wind not hot wind like the other months. and there i was cuddling up in my bed under my sheets feeling nice and warm when the surrounding atmosphere is cold but still i had to drag myself out of bed with my eyes barely open to wash up and go to sch! sighx! there shldn't be any sch during dec! the weather is just so tempting for sleeping and not for sch! argh!


mum's gg back to work again tmr after months of break! ahhh... no good. shes working at Millennia tower this time round. even nearer to town!


anw. just a random thing. my sch sent me a email to tell me that my mailbox for sch is full. and i need to delete things and in actual fact i actually deleted everything just that all the emails are in my delete items place which is counted for the total size. i had a total of 413 emails in my delete items which is taking up all the space. wanted to keep it till 400. and so i just deleted everything just now.


gg for my break! breakfast! starving pls. maths make you hungry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home