Wednesday, February 20, 2008

went for a game of badminton with my parents today! exhausting! but it was worth while. haha! played for an hour at the sports complex before heading to lunch and my hands are like soft now. been awhile since i sweat so much! wore sneakers to play badminton cos all my sports shoes spoilt! not surprise actually cos im always wearing slipper out. and turn out my baby toe on both feet are hurting after the game . so after lunch we went to world of sports to see the shoes available. parents bought me a good and comfy shoes! thanks! then headed home!


end of the month is coming already! cant believe i slack so much! need to look for a job! just that im kept quite busy so gonna be quite hard to look for a job. plus im gonna repaint my room! so dont think i will have the time! but will still try!

chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home