Monday, March 17, 2008

god knows why im still awake at this hour. must be the evening nap that i had. anw i shall update my blog.

palm sunday today and it actually hurt when you whack someone with it. shocking. haha. receive 2 early birthday presents! from 3 good good friends. thanks alot. got a cocktail shaker frm ali and mag! thanks! anw, t said that t will make a concoction for me with that shaker on my birthday with the concoction details inprinted on the bottle. but t's not gonna drink it cos the bottle state: girlfriend blend" wth! and receive a photo frame from yvon today too! slighty early to open my present but i did it anyway.

when to the doctor with mum today after mass got she got rashes on her arm. and she got a injection.. ouch! dont like the thought of havin needles poking through my skin.


monday again tmr. so fast the week gonna pass. gonna be a busy week! so i shall make full use of my time. and i haven watch finish csi! s

im gg off to watch my show!
chaox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home