Tuesday, April 08, 2008

i nearly die in class today! not literally but still it was bad enough, my teacher today was from china and her accent i tell you... gosh! have to listen extra hard to understand what in the world she is trying to say. haiz! and it was chem today, something that i did not learn in my sec sch. so i was quite clueless about it but still i manage to pull through. thankfully its over! think i use up alot of my brain cells today! gotta recharge it soon. if not i dont think i will have enough to last me till the end of the week. im like learning sci everyday, quite expected and its not as easy as it seems! think now gotta start paying attention and do some revision if not i can see myself flunging all my tests. classroom is as warm as usual, apparently only 1 pathetic aircon is working, even the corridors are cooler than the interior of my classroom, thats hot bad it was.


no sch for me tmr! but gonna go for the qing ming thingy. hope the weather wont be too hot tmr! cant wait for the weekends!


off to bed! chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home