Tuesday, April 15, 2008

i survive TUES!!!!! yeah!!!! and i manage to learn something today. haha. surprisingly. stayed back in school for some diploma briefing, came back shower and just handed up my RJ for today's lesson and now i am in front my laptop typing this post and eating dinner at the same time. went to tp just now to get my contacts solution and the lady told me: " if you want to get with the box its $23 and if you dont want the box its $21. so being me, i obviously told her i dont want the box. anw, i will also throw it away after opening it, so why still want it when i can save 2 bucks.


anw, mum sent me an email the other day it really left me thinking about it. check it out.















make me think of the things that i have taken for granted and left me thinking how thankful i should be. yeah. and im thankful for all that i have. and how lucky i am as compared to those people in the third world country.
chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home