Friday, April 18, 2008

im blogging regularly now and i dont know why.


my left eye still hurts and now my stomach starts to hurts too and my head hurts abit too.
i think i think too much in sch.


someone talk to me todae, and cos i was sign in in web messenger it din display the nickname so i dont know who it was. but when i sign in back to msn i still dont know who it was. i just cancel the conversation box in the web messenger. so whoever it was sorry bout it. i think the nick was like something about "mother day coming and got so lil money or something along that line".


i gotta do a PP in other words a project. and i got no idea what to do. shall start thinking cos the due day is like may 7 and its in weeks time. and its compulsory... and i dont know who my advisor is and i sent a damn stupid email (its sound stupid to me though) about PP. how smart of me. haha.


its sat tmr! yeahness!get to wake up later. and get to sleep later tonight. i shall watch the channel u show at 10pm tonight. although i have watch it before but its a HK show which is nice. i like HK show. or rather i like HK show that is from TVB. and speaking of shows. grey's anatomy is coming back! wooohoooo.... season 4 cont'd! cant wait.


chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home