Thursday, April 17, 2008

my left eye hurts! and i dont know why.


anw, i had a nice dream this morning .everything in the dream seems so real. but then i woke up and realise that it was just a dream. wanted to carry on sleeping to see whether will the dream continue but it din... so near yet so far! haix! one cant carry on dreaming, gotta get back to reality. but once in a while having such a nice dream is good medicine for the soul! at least it gives me something nice to hold on to untill i forget or untill the next dream come. but sometimes i think that dream come when you think too much. who knows. but i know that the dream that i had will never happen in real life. so no de-javu for me.


fri tmr and i hope my eyes dont hurt. its irritating me.


chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home