Thursday, April 10, 2008

woke up at 6 this morning to drop my bro off at his camp at kranji. which was like far far away, btw he came back from indian on tues! anw, after dropping my bro it was still early for me to go to sch, so my nice nice daddy and i went for breakfast together, and we ordered half-boiled egg, and the eggs are not pre-boiled, they put it in the hot water for you when you just order. so when mummy's not here, me and my dad dont get to eat 'cook' half-boiled egg, cos we dont know whether it was ready already or not. so the eggs that we ate was like 3/4 done. not the perfect half-boiled egg, you can still see some egg white not done yet. but still we ate it down. then it was the drive to my sch and i saw places in singapore that i do not know exist. and i saw the large sewage plant. amusing! :)

sch was ok today, DNA fingerprinting. interesting. feeling damn tired now cos i woke up too early today morning. gonna go to my lala land soon.

chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home