Monday, July 21, 2008

im in class now and my facil is going on and on and on.why do teacher always sound like they are singing lullaby to us? and i have a test after school. kill me. chem test later, die die die. hope i wil l be able to do. hope its easy. i got 3 test this week, how terrible!


anyway, i decided to play my ds after ages of not touching it cos i was super busy. and yesterday i try a new game, havest moon which turn out quite fun. the game has something to do with farming, stupid but fun. haha. just realise that all my games that i got inside require low brain and thinking skills. isn't that what it should be right. life is already so tiring and i dont need the games that i play to required high thinking skills, games is suppose to help you relax right. haha. thats my theory, and i apply it to story books and movie that i watch too. haha.

i enjoy a laid back life as compared to a hectic life. (who doesnt? seriously)

sch's ending soon, hols are coming, but hols always end super fast. i dont know why!

and i pass my FTT, abit late to say but yeah! i pass it, got a TP date already and i got driving lesson this wed. and i get to see my driving instructor whose favourite sentence to me is "DONT STEP ON THE ACCERLERATOR ALREADY" haha. and mind you he speaks in chinese. so he goes "bu yao zai da you le" i think its correct. yeah! my chinese improve. and i step on the accerlerator because the car is moving abit to slow to my fancy. hope i get to drive on the main road cause empty roads are getting quite boring with no cars around. haha.

cant wait for sch plus test to end, i can go back and watch fated to love you and super trio supreme today!

i run out of website to surf. i run out of blog to read. im bored!

as you can see, im so bored that im actually blogging and typing in crap to entertain myself.


chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home