Sunday, August 17, 2008

and it all boys down to whether i want to do it or not. seriously. i thought that the deadline to submit the pp is on the 18 so i decided to get down to do my pp. and if you are wondering what pp is its professional profiling. report writing. or whatever. and i decided to do it on sat night which is yesterdae which is a few hours ago and im done with my min of 2000 words and even exceeding it and im still continuing cos i have not cover all the part yet. so sometimes its good to see the wrong date. at least i finally got a reason to sit and do my report cos i dont want to fail it cos i dont want to re-do it.


its sun already. so fast. fated to love you last ep tonight. think im gonna stay up to watch. that is if im not tired.


i shall get back to my pp soon. and i haven got down to changing my blogskin cos the fonts of this blog is abit to small. guess im getting older! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home