Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i finally got down to doing my pp, 95 words. better than nothing, but my nails are getting in my way of typing, i shall cut it off soon.


olympics are here. woohooo.... swimming event is good! michael phelps is good! gosh! hes like breaking records!! im watching swimming now live on the mediacorp website quite cool. haha.


hols are here. offical one i mean not the one that i self declare. i gotta hand in my pp draft this mon! kill me! i need motivation and inspiration!!!!!!


nothing much to blog above just that im watching swimming and sync swimming and some badminton event. all turn out quite good. and im also watch tvb shows. and trying hard to my pp. thats how im gg to spent my hols. haix.

but i did caught dark knights and journey to the center of the earth. both prove to be quite good. gg for the nine weeks novena too. and last week was national day and it was the first time i heard church playing the national anthem. haha. and the priest sing mind you.


off to cut my nails and do my pp.

chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home