Thursday, October 30, 2008

wah. it's friday already, my 1 week of hols is gone just like that. i want it to start all over again. haix. cant believe it!

anw, this week was spent going for a short trip to KL and genting, and genting weather is sooo good. if only singapore was like that. other than that this week i had a presentation for my PP,and i got an assessor who likes to ask lots of questions but the other 2 are nice. and i have to go help at the confirmation camp tmr, which brings me to the point that i have not pack a single thing in the bag for tmr. im so death. and i just finish one of the game for the confirmation camp amazing race, i almost die doing it. but after finishing it, i feel enlighten. haha

there's nothing showing on tv. and i haven finish watching my show. sigh. my laptop batt is gg to flat. so i shall go off.

chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home