Monday, November 03, 2008

mon again. and back to sch again. so sian. one week pass so fast. i haven even enjoy my hols and then it was gone already.

anw, heres what happen during my hols, on mon, i came back for KL and Genting

went to help for the confimation camp on fri,sat,sun at cayc and the place was like so unknown, went with eugene, shawn and fredrick and we got lost. and we took a cab and then the cab din even know where it was and sent us to IHM. argh. then finally after asking 6 cabs, we found a cab that know how to go there, and we were late but still there. and there was no bed in the dorm and it was a open dorm. and slp on mattress. lucky the facils and the cat teacher get to slp in the upper room, with air-con and fan. and lucky i brought my sleeping bag along! for one i feel that it was useful, but other than that the sleeping bag was quite restricting, i had minimun movement cos both my legs were in the sleeping bag. argh! but it kept me warm, so i shall stop.
another interesting thing was the caretaker of cayc is a damn annoying auntie who is picky and naggy and annoying, and super fussy, feel like slappin her face i tell u. and the hose that we use had "some stuff" in it. and i couldnt believe it. shall not say what it is. but just din expect to see it there. lucky everyone was fine. if not....


other than this few events i think nothing much happen during the hols. these are just some of the highlights, other than that the rest of the days just went by and i get to slp in and stay up late.


and finally my lesson end. i've got a test later and i just pass my PP. yeah. i can delete my report already and i can throw away my poster (which i have already done).

now to end off my day, i've to wait for my test at 4.15, then its home sweet home for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home