Friday, November 28, 2008

OMG. macbook is so hard to use! its killing me, and the keyboard seems so squeaky clean, its all white, and im so scared that i will stain it. haven really get to explore it, but the macbook will be more of my parents than mine, not that i am complaining cos i already have a laptop, but the graphics of macbook is really good! and i haven figure out how to use it! its so complicating!.

anw, the weekends are here,2 more weeks to my school break! im looking forward to it. and once christmas is here, it means the year is ending soon. and next year im gg to enjoy the year cos its my last year for my age to be starting with a digit ONE. god! im getting so old!


off to play with the mac! good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home