Thursday, January 08, 2009

i cant be bothered to keep up with the countdown to holidays that i'm having on my msn nick, i seriously cant be bothered to change it everyday.

end of the sem, always makes me feel. sometimes i wonder why i am still in class when most of what i am learning now are not being tested in my upcoming UTs. but from what my friend say this morning, i came to a conclusion, i am still in school now because i paid sch fees. haha. which is not cheap if you compare it with sec sch. so i shall make full use of the sch facilities, enjoy the air-con that is not that cold now, hear the teacher rumbling on and on and on and charge my laptop using the school electricity and i sound like a free loader now.

that defects the whole purpose,but im still declaring myself a extra week of hols, despite the fact that i pay sch fees.

im falling aslp in patient care, the teacher's going on and on. have to chose my fyp topic by the end of this week.

shall get back to watching house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home