Friday, April 24, 2009

i shall blog while the facil continue asking the question that has not been answered. sigh. she ask tons of questions.

anw, my first week of sch is going to be over soon. i am CHANGING class everyday. and its at different block, different level, and different class, worse still, i find no link in the classroom, im so gg to get lost soon and will a hol this fri, it gg to mean rescheduling of the classes, ahhhhhhh!!!!!! kill myself!
and i see different faces in class everyday.

cant wait for the weekends, my deserve break.2 days but better than nothing.gg for some easter makan at some club with mum tmr night. hope the food is nice. and no jeans, no slippers, no shorts. ahhhh! only the jeans apply to me. i cant wear jeans! argh!

anw, FYP gonna kill me soon. my weekends in may are totally gone. ahhhhh!!!!!! why why why. thought the hME was suppose to be finish but why still gotta do???? haiz.

that fellow who owe me tuition fee said he will be pay me by the end of the month. shall wait and see!

my teacher finally decide to present her presentation
im gg to be late for teaching already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home