Friday, May 22, 2009

i reached sch super early today, at 8.30. gosh! year 1 just start class and im already in sch, and my class start at 10. so i decided to study for my UT today. lab management. ended up just reading through cos i dont know what i need to study for it. wanted to watch boys over flowers but i traded it with the powerpoints that right in front of my face so i wont feel that guilty that i din revise.

anw, mum was sick yesterdae, so she went to the clinic. and had to wear a face mask cos she was having fever. went along with her and finally decided to take my hep A and B injection. wasnt that pain but it was amusing to see the needle going in and coming out. thank god i inject on my left arm and not my right because now i cant slp on my left side without hurting my left injection arm. and hitting or touching my left arm is damn painful. so much for my doc telling me it wont hurt! argh! have to go back 6 months later for my second dose!

the weeks ends are finally coming and i am quite exhausted this week. 3 UTs, fliers distribution for FYP, teaching tuition and HME tmr. kill myself. and yesterday UT was on paper cos the UT client was down. and my test paper ended up in a mess cos its been a while since i wrote. and my handache after that. need to practise writting and my handwritting is so messy now. what happen to the papers of history and social studies that i can write? hmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home