Monday, May 18, 2009

i shall blog to vent my irritation. i doubt theres such a word. but who cares.

HME is so irritating. i've gotta give out fliers for the HME on wed after sch at henderson(god knows where the place is) and then i've got HME on sat, my upcoming weekends are gonna be burn. and and then i have 3 UTs for this week! that is enough to kill me, not that i mug for it. but still....seems like the SHF people is making full use of us since we are the ones at their mercy cos we have to finish our FYP. screw it! argh! cant they just get those sec student to do the fliers distribution they got more time and they live near there not like us who live far from that place(not that i know where it is) but it sounds far. and we have to go knock down one by one to tell them about the HME seriously why cant the sec sch people do. and it's 2 blocks of flats. which means theres no way that we can finish chomp chomp! and the RC members are not going to help us which means there is only 4 people to cover 2 blocks. can expect to be home late this wed! and i have UT the next day. kill me.
!@#$^%$#!$@%$$@!


now i feel much better.

hope this week faster end. 1 more week before my pathetic 2 week hols. better than nothing, but i still need to go back to sch for drugs dispensing workshop. hope its interesting. and i have to go somewhere in the first week of june. and i cant remember. thats really bad. i think that my memory is seriously failing me.

off to read through my notes for tmr test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home