Tuesday, June 02, 2009

i shall make a quick post before going back to do my report. today is my first day of hols, and all i have done was glue myself to the tv, watching gem of life. im only at 50 plus. and i haven finish up my report which is due this wed. im so screw! and im only at the introduction, and i've been at the introduction since last week. need to pull my socks up!

hope this hols will pass by slowly,as this is my only break before going into 10 weeks of solid school! that is seriously enough to kill me, and not to mention the fact that i have to maintain a 3.0 and above for my gpa in order not to get kicked out of adpp. sian.

hai.

went to tampines 1 with mum on sun, the place is quite nice and the food there is quite nice too, went to the korean and japanese shop and bought some sweets. and mum bought the korean chopsticks and spoon that i wanted! thanks mum! :)

and i went to funan on fri to get my laptop fix, but they dont have the fan parts so the people there ask me to come back in a week or 2 time to fix my new fan. hope it is within a week. my laptop is getting really warm these days and the weather is not helping much.

back to my report!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home