Saturday, June 20, 2009

im back to boring life of report again.and i can literally count the days left to the deadline for the report which is on the 26th june. its sounds really near and i think its this upcoming week. argh!

im doing up the errors on my report. and im getting really bored with it. need inspirations. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

UT today was ok. but somehow i feel that i did not write enough points to get the marks. anw, its over, nothing much that i can do. shall just wait and see for the results.

went and watch land of the lost with my mum just now. quite a nice movie! the story line is quite interesting and the t-rex is protray in a interesting way. t-rex understand english in the movie! :) and when the scientist say that t-rex has a brain of a size of a walnut, t-rex literally brought a walnut and gave it to the scientist but its not a small walnut, it was a huge walnut. hahahaha.

im couching on my couch and doing up my report and i found a really confortable position so i shall stay at this position till my body start to ache.

and speaking of aching, i dont know how i slept yesterday, my arms are aching when i woke up this morning. haix.

back to my report.
add oil gweneal! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home