Monday, August 24, 2009

3 papers down. 2 more to go and im done. just that paper's timing tmr is kinda screw. i have 1 paper a 8.30 and the other one at 4.30. kill myself. i have 7 hours to burn in between. argh!

and i being me, was so 'smart' that i went and revise for the wrong module. so i went to sch today thinking that i will be having pharmacology and pharmacy practice test today but in actual fact i am having pharmaceutics test. kill myself. and i only found out about it went i sat down and ask my friend beside me "we've having ppp test right' and see stared and me and go 'no,we are having pharmaceutics.' thanks god i read through the information on pharm. if not i can just go and kill myself. but overall the paper was do-able with 1 or 2 careless mistakes or maybe even more around.

and here i am waiting for tomorrow 5.30pm to pass by so that i can welcome my holidays with open arms. although i only have a short 2 weeks plus when others are having 5 weeks. depressing but true i am still going to enjoy my 2 weeks before my holiday module start. on 18 sept. not looking forward to that bit. but im looking forward to my compounding module after the hols module. think it's gonna be fun!

and again, i've got nothing to do one the internet again. so its back to revising for my med microbio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home