Tuesday, October 27, 2009

back from my trip to KL cum Genting yesterday. and im feeling really tired.and i have tons of things not done yet.

i have yet to.....

1. revise for the impending practical and theory test for my pharm compounding module.
2. revise/memorise the addrivations that i need when attachment start
3. revise/memorise the common medicines and their uses
4. revise the lab report requirements.
5. look through the clinical attachment workbook more throughly
6. buy my covered shoes for attachment.
7. get my formal atire for attachment.
8. clear up the huge mess on my study table.
9. catch up on the cable shows that i had missed for the pass 4 days.
10. find/get a bag that can fit the huge clinical attachment workbook.
11. find out how the hell i am suppose to get to alexandra hospital and back home.
12. start on my fyp report which is going to be due soon.

thats all i can think about now. but it still feels like i have alot of things that i need to do that i have not listed down because i cant remember.

i off to clear up some of the items listed on the lists

argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home