Tuesday, December 08, 2009

christmas is coming which means that new year is coming too and i feel that i am NOT ready for the new year to come. its seems like it was only a few months ago that it was 2009 and now im awaiting the dawn of 2010. argh. dont come so soon. give me more time.

i have yet to purchase any christmas present. the thought of christmas has yet to kick in to my head. hope it will soon, and i doubt i have much time to get presents. im contemplating online shopping.

and i cant remember my facebook password. so much for changing. now i have to come up with a new one again!

FYP presentation part 2 this sat! done with poster but not with my online log and my physical copy of log book. gotta get it done soon! and i found my log book buried under my huge pile of paper. shall start writing stuffs in soon. and now i dont need to worry about formal atire, why? because i need to wear formal wear to AH everyday. so now its like my everday clothes. shall just grab anything that i see in the morning of saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home